According to the San Diego Department of the Medical Examiner, instances of prescription drug abuse deaths are at their highest levels with 541 deaths for 2013. Deaths due to illegal substance abuse are also on the rise and caused 932 deaths for the same year.
Drug & Alcohol Rehab in San Diego, CA
If you live in the San Diego or surrounding areas and know someone with a substance abuse, Ranch Creek Recovery can help by providing quality alcohol and drug rehab treatment services to those with prescription medication, illegal drugs, alcoholism, and other addictions.
Known for its beach weather and a mild climate, San Diego is the ideal setting for drug and alcohol rehab. Rolling mountains provide spectacular sunrise views for our patients to wake to. Breezy afternoons contribute to our outdoor therapies, such as yoga, and peaceful evenings end the day allowing for calm reflection.
Our intimate and peaceful facility allows our patients the privacy and freedom to overcome the personal issues that led to their addiction and forge a new path of sobriety. We blend both traditional medicine and holistic practices to combat the issue at all levels and allow our patients to move forward.
More Drug Abuse Statistics for San Diego, CA
The following numbers represent medications, alcohol, and prescription drugs that solely or in part contributed to the death of the individual, who could have been saved by the proper alcohol or drug rehab treatment center.
- The group of prescription medications responsible for the most death was narcotics such as methadone, oxycodone, and fentanyl.
- The second group of prescription medications responsible for the most death was hypnotics such as Valium and hydrocodone.
- The third group of prescription medications responsible for the most death was sedatives such as Ambien and Lunesta.
- Methamphetamine is still the leading cause of medication and drug deaths for the San Diego County population and was at an all-time high number in 2013 with 190 deaths. It was also the number one abused substance in those aged between 30 and 69.
- Heroin and cocaine were the second and third leading cause of drug related deaths with approximately 90 and 40 deaths, respectively.
- Men between 45 and 54 years of age were most likely to die from a drug or alcohol related issue.
Benefits of Our Alcohol & Drug Rehab Located in the San Diego Area
- Housed in a scenic area that takes full advantage of the natural beauty the city and state have to offer.
- Conveniently located to allow family and friends to visit while allowing our patients to escape the noise of the city.
- Rooms are elegantly decorated with all the amenities and feature stunning views of the grounds.
- Staffed with the best board-certified physicians, therapists, licensed counselors, and the leading natural and holistic healing practitioners in the area.
Addiction Treatment Center in the San Diego County Area
If you or someone you care about is suffering from a drug, medication, alcohol, or other addiction, please contact us or call us at (877) 997-8931 to see how we can help.